Brief Introduction to Zone In EAP

posted under by wnfong
Similar to what I always do whenever I start a blog, I feel that it is only appropiate for me to dedicate my first entry for a brief introduction of my blog and perhaps divulge some personal details. 

However, there will a bit of twist this time, noting that this blog also serves as my e-portofolio for EG1471. Hence, there is not going to be any jokes, photographs, or personal entries. This blog is an academic blog and thus the entries shall be of such nature too. Besides writing assignments, I will post interesting academic articles that I stumble upon from time to time.

I am Fong Wai Nam, the owner of this blog and several other non-active ones that you can find at the sidebar. My major is Materials Science and Engineering. More details on me can be found at the bottom of the page.

Feel free to comment at the end of every entry or at the chat box.
That is all for introduction. My second entry will be my first writing assignment.

2 comments

Make A Comment
h
top